Sunday, January 27, 2008

Charlize goes without make-up for her new role!

Charlize Theron naked

Charlize Theron has claimed that she is naturally plain in a role where she plays a small-town cop and single mother in her new film 'In the Valley of Elah'. She insists that her character’s appearance is how she actually looks behind all the Hollywood glamour. Charlize, 32, says, “If you don’t consider my character beautiful, I’m sorry, but that’s really me. That’s my natural hair colour. That’s me with very little make-up. There’s no prosthetics. That’s what I look like.” Charlize Theron, who has always appeared on the red carpet looking radiant – insists all the good lead roles for women are ugly. She adds, “It’s not like I’ve been offered any great glamourous roles that had great conflict and great story-telling. But I’m not going to be picky, because those are hard to come by. If I sit around waiting for a good, glamourous story to come around, I’m probably never going to work.”

No comments: