Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Jessica Biel's Boobs Manhandled !!!

Jessica Biel Boobs
Jessica Biel the lady behind the The Illusionist got a real life illusion when her boobs were manhandled by the Lucky old man Adam Sandler !!!

This was a scene of 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' the new comedy in which both of them are co-stars ... Well with this, one thing is for sure, that the viewers will experience a great stimulation of their laughing as well as other bones !!!

The experience during this shoot, "freaked her out" according to Jessica, well i am sure it will freak out Justin Timberlake as well, but will surely calm the audience out !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Cool stuff you got. Nice take, where did you get this?
By the way, let me show you some of my works

@ manilablend.blogspot.com

Many thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.