Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Anne Hathaway is not as squeaky-clean

Anne Hathaway
Actress has revealed that she is not as squeaky-clean as she appears. She recently confessed that she is quite the opposite of her supposed righteous image. “I love the band Peaches. When people are all like, ‘Do you think you have a squeaky-clean image?’ I’m like, ‘Could a squeaky-clean girl know all the lyrics to Teaches of Peaches?” A newspaper quoted her as saying , “I mean, my favourite song is called F*** The Pain Away,” she added. Talking about her nudity policy in movies, the 24-year-old actress explained why she went topless in the films Havoc and Brokeback Mountain, but distinctively turned down the lead role in Knocked Up.“I don’t actively search for movies that I can get naked in.It’s not the most fun requirement of the job,but nor is it something that I would ever NOT do a job because of,” she said.

No comments: